Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
- AF NTM Execution 2 March 2012 to 8 March 2012
- AF EM Execution 2 March 2012 to 8 March 2012
- AF EM Execution 2 March 2012 to 31 March 2012
- AF NTM Execution 2 March 2012 to 31 March 2012
- Yolanda Gil
- Global distribution of carbon in lakes and how they process carbon
- ESIP curation procedures
- Main Page
- Sample Collection ESIP
- Sample Collection ISI
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
like it . It to . is. to and the in the of the .
Revision as of 20:24, 25 January 2013
Melissa,This sounds like an eixnticg venture. I'd like to see the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative in this course. The DCMI has died down quite a bit over the past few years. When it first started, it had such promise. It was groomed to be the answer for the SemWeb. But alas, it doesn't seem like it's going to work out. Or will it? The course should explore what it is, what challenges it had faced in implementation, and why it ultimately didn't work. Since it was a child of librarians, there are implications to the role (and what we've learned from the DCMI) that librarians will play in the upcoming stages of the Web. Allan